Why do you need Wedding Day Management?
You may have chosen to organise your day yourself, but in the last few weeks of the run-up to the wedding you feel that you wish to sit back and hand over the preparations to an experienced planner, leaving you free to concentrate on yourselves and family.
This leaves you free to enjoy the run up to the wedding day itself and without the stress on the day of worrying if suppliers have arrived/delivered on time and having to deal with any unwelcome setbacks and source alternatives. Nobody wants to be stood at the aisle wondering if the cake has been delivered and the DJ has set up!
Our service typically provides the following:
- A handover meeting (at a venue of your choice) up to 12 weeks before the wedding where we run through the wedding day to include; anticipated timings, expectations of styling along with all of the suppliers that you have entered into contracts with and the detail of the items they have been contracted to supply
- Unlimited telephone and email support for all key members of the wedding party (bride, groom, mother of the bride, father of the bride etc)
- Direct liaison with all of your suppliers that you have booked; we will run through with them all the details that they have contracted to deliver
- During this liaison with all of your suppliers we will also run through timings and issue them with a ‘wedding day timing schedule’
- We will co-ordinate and manage with your venue the set up of your reception areas
- Act as the point of contact for all key members of the wedding party, suppliers and guests throughout the day
- Full use of our ‘planners emergency bag’ which contains everything, from spare confetti, to camera batteries, plasters, safety pins, a sewing kit and just about anything you can think of that might be needed in a wedding emergency!
We will attend your wedding day for the full day – from the decoration of the venue, the bride getting ready, to the first dance right through to the end of your evening (if in a marquee this will be when guests/caterers etc have all left so that we can ‘power down’). We will oversee that all your guests leave the venue safely and head on to their homeward journey.
Price for Wedding Day Management: We offer a no obligation consultation whereupon we will asses your needs and requirements and quote individually to suit those requirements, number of suppliers and time involved (depending whether the wedding is venue or marquee based; for larger weddings of 150+ we advise 2 members of our team are in attendance.)
Alex & Mike booked our Wedding Day Management service for their Suffolk wedding; read their testimonial here.